The 2018 General Data Protection Regulation specifies that Spielplatz has to be more transparent in how we collect and use our members data. The regulation means that members have to implicitly opt in to receiving communication from us. If you don’t respond or opt out of all communication then we will not be allowed to make contact. Opting in to at least one method of communication is therefore a good idea.
We collect the following data, and store it electronically in a protected database and we retain the paper forms.
- Name: We need to know who you are.
- Address: …and where you live so we can write to you if you opt in.
- Phone Number(s): We can call or text if you opt in.
- Email: we can send you information if you opt in.
- Occupation: It helps with screening for membership.
- Date Of Birth: We need to know if you are over 18.
- Vehicle Registration: We can spot ‘intruder’ vehicles in the grounds.
- Membership of BN: Statistics. plus BN members get a discount on day visits.
- Membership of other naturist clubs: More suitability screening plus we give discount to some other club members.
- Payment Information: We can remind you when your membership lapses.
You have to implicitly opt in to receiving letters, phone calls, text messages and emails from us. If members opt out of everything then the only way we can communicate is if they visit us and speak face to face with a member of staff. We recommend opting in to email or letters as a minimum but it is entirely the members choice.
We NEVER share our data with third parties.